Saturday, December 09, 2006

Taking A Break......

When I retired in 2004, I became a real estate agent as I have been following the property scene for a long time. I joined C & H Properties Pte Ltd, went through the comprehensive in house training, took up the commercial property course and then took up CEHA course. I took the examination ( 3 papers) and passed CEHA (Common Examination For House Agents). Secretariat for CEHA c/o Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers award the CEHA certificate.

I tried and succeeded. It is a very competitive business which involve working during evenings, public holidays, school holidays and weekends when buyers and sellers are free. After having achieved success, I will take a short break to enjoy new experiences and other interests/hobbies etc. See my website concerned: http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/kys/

See Accredited Real Estate Agents at website of the Institute of Estate Agents (IEA):
http://www.iea.org.sg/index.cfm?GPID=63&IEAKW=Kui+Yong+Sin&Acy=0&DOB=1

No comments: