Sunday, August 14, 2005

Internet-ing, putting up websites etc is indeed interesting

Internet-ing is also one of my hobby.

I like to surf the internet for information. There are just too much of information that one can choose. Interesting topics would be downloaded into my PDA and I could read wherever and whenever I could. Surfing internet including various internet forums and sites really give you an up to date sense of the world ticking away every seconds. This supplements the newspapers and tv news and reports. Some peoples' moods, happiness, frustrations, etc can also be felt. One can read and watch opposing views as well as the wide range of views - concern, grateful, frustrated, etc.

I started learning Frontpage and practise putting up websites. I would toy with different webpages, templates or design them. Since I am into real estate business, I got plenty of material to put into the website. Photographs obtained would be loaded on to the website to give viewers a good picture of the properties etc as a picture is worth more than a thousand words. It is interesting in that internet users from all over the world could reach you. The website is also a great advertisement and communication tool. I would state when I contactable or not contactable, overseas, etc for information of those concerned.

Initially I started some courses on various computer programmes and putting up of websites. With interests and practice I improved day by day. Initially, only those who read my name cards, newspaper advertisements, flyers, etc get to access my website. Later through search engines, one could also get to my website at http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/kys/. Simply type my name, initial, Mobile/HP number or relevant type/location of properties to do the search.

No comments: