Thursday, June 26, 2008

Reading Dr Tan Kheng Khoo's website on Meditation


I met an old friend and former neighbour one day at Lor 8 Toa Payoh market. During our chit chat we also touch on Buddhism. When talking about meditation, he mentioned about Dr K. K. Tan, well known meditation teacher, and gave me the website address. I managed to locate Dr K K Tan's homepage address after a few attempts. See the following websites:-

http:// www.kktanhp.com

http:// www.kktanhp.com/doctoring.htm

I find his website interesting and beneficial as I am a keen learner of Buddhism, meditation esp Vipassana, Anapanasati- Mindfulness With Breathing. The knowledge enables me to have a deeper understanding of Buddhism and Meditation. Combining meditation with Yoga is indeed beneficial holistically for both body and mind and can overcome much worries, pain, anxiety. From my own experience, I experienced peace and harmony in daily living and I try to share this knowledge and experience whenever possible, without offending anyone and respecting their choice and situation.


2 comments:

Toh Kim Lin said...

I was as Toa Payoh Lorong 8 market only a few days ago with my friend eating breakfast after practising qigong at the botanical gardens. The market has been newly renovated and it is very nice. I have visited Dr KK Tan's website on numerous occasions and exchanged emails with him a few times. Dr KK Tan is a real master in meditation and highly knowledgeable in the study of spirituality.

Good luck !

PS. You might want to check out my channel in Youtube: Water Yoga - Lotus Swimming, under 'tohkimlin channel'.

Unknown said...

hello i am trying to get in contact with Dr tan but his email address on his site is retiring the delivery

can you help me get in contact with him

as i am getting consistently spiritually attacked by a group of people

thank you

Stephen drognzo07@gmial.com